Technorati Profile Griffith Publishing: EOY Approaches

Monday, November 12, 2007

EOY Approaches

As the end of the year approaches, I'm trying to figure out how to get all the writing and editing done by deadline time.

Top priority now is for Jason O'Connor's book on web design. I have 68 pages to go on the editing. Then I have to work on getting his graphics in place. Should have it ready to send off to him soon.

Not to neglect the final changes for Gary Pawlukewich's book on parenting from a dad's perspective. He has high hopes for his book, and he may realize them. He's determined, he's optimistic, and how many dad-written parenting books are out there?

And the wonderful world of breathing. That book's content finally seems to be complete. Dr. Ing has added a lot of text to it, and I just have to try to smooth it all in one continuous, reasonable piece.

I'm hoping to see two books from Doug Kane: a teenage novel on the Icelandic horse, and a historic novel called "Eagle Bay" about government dealings. Then there's John Pedlyak, who is still working with "the boys," as he calls them in putting together another historical novel, this one about the Chicago Cubs of 1907.

Then there are two Saint Alphonsus newsletters to complete by the end of the year.

I'd rather curl up in my recliner and read some of the books I've just bought!

No comments: