Technorati Profile Griffith Publishing: Ready for Christmas, almost

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ready for Christmas, almost

HealthWorks

We have all the bugs worked out, and HealthWorks is being printed as I write these words. Kay hasn't been able to make all the address changes, which is nigh unto impossible for anyone to make now that the USPS has decided it won't deliver any mail that doesn't meet their every requirement for how elements are spelled and punctuated.

BeWell

BeWell stories are ready to roll, but I have some "regular" business I need to take care of first.

Web design book

Finishing up on correction and design elements for this book by Jason O'Connor. I want to hire him as my consultant for setting up my blogs and web pages to be well integrated.

Ghostwriting

Telephone rings. I pick up the receiver, give my name, and the person says, "I called you three years ago." Turns out to be a man who escaped from Poland, has been kidnapped and otherwise threatened trying to help people win freedom etc. I vaguely remember talking to him. He has my proposal and says he'll be ready to send it after he talks to his attorney, and I should receive it by December 23.

No comments: